For the majority of players, online gaming is a form of entertainment that they can enjoy anytime. Unfortunately a small minority fall below the legal age to play or may develop an addiction. As a responsible gaming provider we at Mansion.com are committed to creating a responsible and safe gaming environment for our members who use our betting services.
At Mansion.com, as part of our ongoing efforts, responsible gaming is one of our most important and main priorities. It as our responsibility to you, to ensure our staff are trained to recognise responsible gaming issues and to take the necessary steps to ensure that our players have an enjoyable experience on Mansion.com.
We educate our staff to recognise responsible gaming patterns and in order to assist our players in gaming responsibly we provide a selection of options to help you:
- Self exclusion
- Direct Links to responsible gambling organisations
- Tools and management systems to protect against compulsive gamblers.
Protecting underage users
Nobody under the age of 18 is allowed to play our games. If you are worried that under 18s may use your computer to play our games, try any of the following steps:
- Do not leave children unattended near your computer when the casino or poker room software is running.
- Use child protection software, such as Cyberpatrol, to block gaming sites from under 18s.
- Do not allow persons under 18 to participate in any gambling activity.
- Don’t share your credit card or bank account details with under 18s.
- Do not use the ‘Save Password’ option on login screens.
- Create separate profiles for everyone who uses your computer, so that nobody else can access your information.
If you know someone under the age of 18 who is registered with us, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are a number of third party applications that parents or guardians can use to monitor or restrict the use of their computer’s access to the Internet:
- Net Nanny filtering software protects children from inappropriate web content.
- CYBERsitter filtering software allowing parents to add their own sites to block.
10 Rules of Responsible Gambling
The majority of players gamble within their means, but for some it can spiral out of control. When playing our games, keep in mind the following:
- If you choose to gamble, do it for entertainment purposes only.
- Treat the money you lose as the ‘cost’ of your entertainment and treat any winnings as a bonus.
- Set a time limit and stick to it. Stop playing at the appointed time, whether you are winning or losing.
- Set a budget and stick to it. Decide not only what you can afford to lose but also how much you want to spend. Do not change your mind after losing.
- Expect to lose. The odds are against you. Accept loss as part of the game.
- Become educated about the warning signs of problem gambling. The more you know, the better choices you can make.
- Make it a private rule not to gamble on credit. Do not borrow money to gamble.
- Create balance in your life. Gambling should not interfere with or substitute for friends, family, work or other worthwhile activities
- Avoid ‘chasing’ lost money. The chances are that the more you try to recoup your losses, the larger your losses will be.
- Don’t gamble as a way to cope with emotional or physical pain. Gambling for reasons other than entertainment can lead to problems.
How to control your gambling?
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Is gambling interfering with your work or other responsibilities?
- Are you trying to make up for previous gambling losses?
- Are you recovering from an addictive disorder?
- Do you gamble under the influence of alcohol or other influences?
- Have you ever gambled to escape worry, trouble or boredom?
People with a compulsive gambling problem are likely to answer ‘yes’ to some of these questions. If you need more help, get in touch with one of the following organisations:
Special limits are easy to set and help you control the amount you put into your account over a particular time period. In order to set up a special limit for your gaming activity, please contact our support team and they will happily amend your limits as per your request.
We can set daily, weekly and monthly limits as per your request on the following:
- Deposit limits
- Loss Limits (Loss limits can also be set per a gaming session)
- Bet limits (Bet limits can also be set per a gaming session)
Please be aware that limits set by you and implemented by Mansion are for your protection and before these can be changed at your request Mansion will first need to review and consider all the circumstances on a case by case basis. In any event if the request exceeds 25% over the limit set by you, you will at a minimum first be given a week’s cooling off period and at the end of which we will ask you to confirm your acceptance of any implications associated with the changed limit.
Cooling off period
If you think you need a break from gambling, please contact our support team immediately and ask them to temporarily close your account, specifying for how long you wish for your account to be closed.
- A seven day cooling off period
- A one month cooling off period
- A six month self-exclusion period
- Or longer as per your requirements
You will not be able to log in to your account for the amount of time you specify.
Once you have elected to close your account for the time period specified, you should receive a confirmation email from us within 24-48 hours confirming: that your account has been frozen, the time from and during which it is frozen for, that you will automatically be taken off all marketing lists for the cooling off period and the procedure to re-open your account after the cooling off period. If no confirmation is received by you, then you should contact the support team via phone and request again for the self exclusion to be made there and then.
If you require further information or feel you may have a gambling issue please contact our 24/7 support team and one of our trained staff will be happy to assist you.
You can contact us on the following numbers:
UK 0800 279 0690 (Freephone)
International number +350 200 41000
We’re here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
24/7 SUPPORT » UK: 0-800-279-0690
MANSION (Gibraltar) Limited
PO Box 1234
Mansion.com does not partake in any gambling services but is pleased to recommend the online gambling sites mentioned on this page, which are duly licensed and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner under Remote Gaming Licences 029 and 053 and, for players located in Great Britain, the by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission under Remote Operating Licence 000-039448-R-319446. The Mansion Group is located at Suite 732, Europort, Gibraltar.
Only players above the age of 18 are permitted to play our games.
© 2018 Mansion.com is an internationally registered trademark.