We are looking for a Sportsbook Manager to join us here in our Gibraltar Office.
The Team aim to Retain, Grow and Reactivate profitable players by providing relevant, responsive and valuable communication and adapting Product, Price, Placement and Promotion to meet the needs of the player segments.
- Own the relationship with the Sport product provider and take responsibility for getting the best possible service and development required to drive the Sportsbook business
- Ensure that retention plans are adapted to suit the local market
- Monitor and evaluate campaign performance and provide relevant insights and recommendations on performance
- Help to plan short, medium and long-term marketing activities
- Assist with promotional content, banner planning, newsletter and other promotional material
- Be the first point of contact for sportsbook marketing activities for affiliate teams and customer support
- Assist relevant departments with event planning & execution and the promotion of, including the leverage of, any sponsorship activities
- Assist to formulate the Sportsbook campaign plan and assist in the day to day operation of the sportsbook in order to hit KPI targets
- Report on Sportsbook KPIs, evaluate campaign performances, and provide relevant feedback and action points to higher management
- Develop and ensure execution of all policies and procedures for the Sports brand, to support successful business operation, allow for growth, and comply with gaming legislation
- Regularly review and analyze competitors to ensure the product competes at the top end of industry standards
- Overall responsibility for the development of Sports brand and user experience
To succeed in the role, you will have the following knowledge and experience:
- Extensive experience, knowledge and passion from the sports betting industry, and the dynamics surrounding it
- This role will suit a marketer who is keen to make their mark in an industry leading company. Your creative ideas will translate into sportsbook market campaigns aimed at growing and keeping an active player base engaged
- Proven online experience and a strong understanding of customer experience and player behaviour
- Proven Management level experience in Sportsbook
- Proficient in Excel and the Microsoft Office package
We envisage the successful candidate to have the following personal qualities:
- Proven ability to effectively manage internal stakeholders
- Skill set to interpret data and draw conclusions to action specific marketing/in-play activity
- Strong communication, interpersonal and self-motivating skills
- Proven ability to work across teams and manage multiple projects
- Customer focussed & data driven mind-set
- Strong Team player
Mansion.com does not partake in any gambling services but is pleased to recommend the online gambling sites mentioned on this page, which are duly licensed and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner under Remote Gaming Licences 029 and 053 and, for players located in Great Britain, the by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission under Remote Operating Licence 000-039448-R-319446.The Mansion Group is located at Suite 732, Europort, Gibraltar.
Only players above the age of 18 are permitted to play our games.
© 2017 Mansion.com is an internationally registered trademark.